1.07.2012

2012: Just The Beginning

Welcome! My name is Megan, and this is the first blog I have ever created.

Creating a blog was one of my resolutions for 2012.  I have always been an avid reader, and as a child I dreamed of one day being a writer myself.  For so many years, that was my answer whenever anyone asked what I wanted to be when I grew up.  As I got older, I realized that may not be a practical or bill-paying career, and I turned my focus in other directions.  The internet was so new, and blogs had not yet exploded into their popularity of today.

Over the past year, I have developed a habit of following some of my friends and favorite authors on their blogs.  More recently with Pinterest, I have been inspired by the crafts, style, and design that we are all able to share with each other.  The more blogs I followed, the more I wanted to share MY inspirations with my family, friends and the rest of the world.

On this blog you will find a little bit of everything.  I have such a variety of interests and an unfortunate inability to focus on just one thing.  Over time, you will find stories of style, inspiration, crafts, design, my opinions, and my life.  I do not pretend to be an expert on any of these areas (except for my life, in which I am the Queen and always right).  I do not know who will read my blog, but that is not really what matters.  All I hope is that everyone who visits can enjoy and find a little inspiration for themselves.  Happy 2012!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Ok you have one followere though I wont say much.......