3.02.2012

Almost Famous

Yesterday morning, I received an e-mail that changed my life.  Seriously.

The e-mail was from the New England Patriots.  Seriously.

The e-mail stated that with my permission, they would like to post my super bowl cookies to their OFFICIAL PINTEREST PAGE.  SERIOUSLY!!!!!

How many ways can a girl say, “YES!!!!!”? (For the record, my dad and husband think I should have said, “Yes, IF I also get to meet Tom.”) (Also for the record – I would totally settle for a trip to Foxborough and tickets to a game.  Just saying.  You never know who may be reading this.)

I had originally e-mailed this picture of my cookies to the Patriots shortly after the Super Bowl in February, with the far fetched hope that someday, it might make one of the Facebook fan albums:

DSC_0406

I honestly expected nothing to ever come of it.  But a few days later, I got a reply back from the Patriots that they loved my cookies and would definitely keep the picture on file.  I was so stoked that they even bothered to write me back.  That reply alone was enough to make my year!  So I was shocked to hear from them again yesterday, and over the moon to hear that I can now follow them on Pinterest as well as Facebook! 

By the time I got home from work that night, my cookies had been pinned.  So far it has two repins – me and my mom!  But I hope all that will change when they have finished setting up their Pinterest page and make it public on Facebook.  In the meantime, visit the pin of my cookies here.  And while you are there, check out the rest of their boards!  They have some rather awesome Patriots-themed wedding ideas, some super-cute Patriots baby ideas, and some flat out fantastic ideas for Patriots décor in your home (Hello, toaster that imprints the Patriot logo on my toast.  Where have you been all my life?).

No comments: